We have experienced an incredibly mild winter season highlighted by none other than a thriving Real Estate market as 2012 has continuously progressed. We reported in a past blog about this local weather possibly being the driving force that has caused many potential home buyers to flock back to considering the purchase of Real Estate. It was also noted in a blog that all indications are pointing to Real Estate as being the most trustworthy and solid long-term investment now more than ever before compared to years from recent memory.
Well as the Summer months are quickly approaching and the warm weather soon follows suit, homes with pools will become the next hot amenity that prospective buyers are sure to be anxious to plunge into. So where might you take your next dip? The Real Estate market in Boston and our surrounding suburbs is heating up, so have a look at some featured properties below to see where you can cool off now and for years to come. These homes, all of which are especially dramatic in their own right, also feature a unique pool that is becoming increasingly tempting as we push on into June and the rest of the beautiful Massachusetts Summer season.
- 256 Vincent Road, Dedham, $619,000
- 40 Stanford Drive, Westwood, $735,000
- 149 Porter Street, Westwood, $1,300,000
- 180 Lake Street, Sherborn, $1,495,000
- 11 Shipley Court, Middleton, $1,500,000
- 1425/1411 Main Street, Williamstown, $2,795,000
- 427 Silver Hill Road, Concord, $3,595,000
- 1373-4 Monument Street, Concord, $4,950,000
- 97 Larch Row, Wenham, $8,500,000