Bigger is not always better proves true for Admiral Hills new micro-lofts in Chelsea that range from 286 SF to 447 SF. Back in June, Curbed.com reported of the nine micro-lofts to be built, and now more news has come of this exciting development! 305Microloft at the Common Cove in Cheslea's Admirals Hill, is the first of its kind in Greater Boston area.
305Microloft offers waterfront living, private outdoor decks, parking at an affording cost and a free six-month membership to its co-working space at the Common Cove. Starting at prices under $200,000, you too can own your own waterfront micro-loft property.
These units have been intelligently designed for a flexible living space. With 12 foot ceilings and 8 foot windows, the lofts built to be bright and airy, feel bigger than they actually are. Each unit leads out to a 12 by 9 foot private, wooden deck to a waterfront view.
Additional features include:
- Full Kitchen with white gloss Ikea Sektion cabinets, gray granite countertops, Fisher and Paykel refrigerators, Blomberg electric stoves, Frigidaire dishwashers and built-in microwaves
- Full European-inspired bathrooms with Ikea vanities and a walk-in fiberglass shower
- Wide-plank flooring
- Optional pull-down beds in the living/bedroom area
- Controlled heating and cooling units
- Area amenities: public transportation, public parks on the marina, easy access to all major arteries
- Personal parking spot
The units may seem modest, but they do not fail to provide full-sized appliances and quality features.